Our travel list – the May edition
Welcome to our blog, Carnivalista Lifestyle. And as we do at the beginning of every month, here’s our round up of monthly virtual and in-person events. Feel free to use this as a travel checklist for now, while you’re in lock down mode and then later when you’re ready to travel!
Here’s what’s on our list:
Friday Facebook Live with Esha
- This is a mainstay on our travel checklist. Every Friday at 12:30 pm EST, join Esha on Facebook as she goes live to spread a little positivity, on various topics like travel, food and the Caribbean Carnival culture.
- To get a notification of when Esha’s live every Friday, like our Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Facebook page to get notified. Click here to visit and like our Facebook page.
Ultimate Insiders Movie Night
This event is exclusively for our Ultimate Insiders and Ultimate Insiders+ members! It’s time for virtual movie night and on the bill is Bazodee, starring Mr. “Heh-haaaaa” himself, Machel Montano. More details will be made available in the Ultimate Insiders Facebook group.
In case you’re not an Ultimate Insiders+ member, you can join us on Patreon and you’ll then be added to our private Facebook group where there’s more info about the event. Click here to join us on Patreon.
Caribbean Cook Up Live!
The next edition of our monthly virtual cooking class – Caribbean Cook Up – is here! Learn to make delicious and mouthwatering Caribbean foods right in the comfort of your own home.
This month’s edition on our travel checklist will take you to the Eastern Caribbean – from Antigua to Trinidad – where we’ll make stewed saltfish with dumplings and ground provision. Saltfish, also known as salted codfish is a staple throughout the Caribbean. It’s easy to prepare and goes especially well with boiled dumplings and ground provisions like green fig, cassava and yam.
- You’ll be provided with a recipe, ingredient list and be ready to cook the meal live with Esha on Zoom. After the event, you’ll also have access to the recording.
- Date: Sunday May 23, at 1:30 pm EST
- Register for this event today! Click here.
Ultimate Crop Over – live Q&A
Do you have Barbados on your bucket list? If you’re not already coming with us in July, then join us at our Ultimate Crop Over live Q&A. On May 25th, no question is too big or too small! Registration is required to attend via Zoom: click here. Let’s get you to Barbados and get it off your bucket list!
Carnivalista Marketing Method
- In just 3 sessions, you can make more money in your business!
- The Carnivalista Marketing Method takes everything that we’ve learned over 10 years of being in business. This valuable information is all refined and shared so you don’t make the same marketing mistakes we made.
- If you’d like to sell more of your services or your products, then you’re not effectively marketing.
- With our brand of “energetic calm” and an environment of comittment and accountability, the 1:1 Carnivalista Marketing Method is personalized to your needs and your business. We’ll start with the basics of your target client (note: everyone is NOT your client), build your strategy and then refine your tactics like social media, your website, speaking, etc.
- Schedule the 3 sessions according to your schedule, show up and be ready to get your Marketing life together!
- For more info, click here.
Ultimate Crop Over 2021
- Crop Over, aka Barbados’ amazing Carnival, aka “de sweetest summer festival” can be added to your travel checklist without you doing any of the work!
- Experience a taste of the good life with a fine dining experience, partying on the beautiful Caribbean Sea, being a VIP in full costume at the Kadooment Parade and getting dutty at Foreday Morning.
- The bonus? You don’t have to plan any of it! And…there are 6 rooms left!
- 5-night Premium Experience: travel dates of Thursday July 30 to Tuesday Aug 4, 2021
- Easy Payment Plan is available. Plus if you book a Paid in Full Special, you’ll get a FREE frontline costume upgrade and save 10% off your package and any other Upgrades.
- Registration is happening right now! Grab your spot before it’s gone.
Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2022
- Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2022 is here and ready for bookings! 2022 will be the 10th annual Trinidad Carnival trip – get it on your travel checklist today.
- You’ve asked and we’ve included several upgrades fit your needs. We’ve already sold 79% of our rooms too!
- 5-night Premium Experience dates of travel are Friday Feb 25 to Wed Mar 2, 2022.
- Click here for more details on our website.
The Tobago Love Experience
- And last, but certainly not least on our travel list is The Tobago Love Experience!
- We’ve offered this trip as an Upgrade to the Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Experience, but are now making it available for your next getaway as a stand along trip.
- Dates of travel to Tobago are Wed Mar 2 to Sun Mar 6, 2022.
- Click here for more details on our website. Also see the video below! 😉
Don’t see a travel experience here that you want? Let us create one for you! We offer our Travel Vision Consultation service to help you plan your ideal trip. Click here for more details and to book a consultation today.
Thanks as always for stopping by!
Til de next lime,
Esha and Tarik
About Esha and Tarik: Founders of Events by Ashé, a company that provides unique and life-changing Caribbean Experiences, Esha and Tarik are passionate about the Carnival lifestyle. They even met during Trinidad Carnival back in 2006! They are so passionate about Carnival that they created Ultimate Trinidad Carnival and Ultimate Crop Over to share these experiences with hundreds of clients around the world. Visit their website by clicking here or click the links below to learn more!
You may also like: