Ultimate Crop OverExclusivity at it's finest; join us at Barbados Carnival in 2023!
Download Your Ultimate Guide of Getting to and Surviving Carnival
It’s time to eat, drink and get dutty with us at Barbados Carnival
Work | Fête | Lime | Repeat
You no longer have to worry about missing out on best-kept secrets because we do all of the planning for you.
A curated experience by your travel hosts Esha and Tarik, we deliver the heritage event of the year with memories of a lifetime.
When you travel with us, you can expect an exhilarating time filled with food, fun and friendship!
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect:
- Barbados is the island of luxury and exclusivity!
- Ocean view accommodations on 2 white-sand beaches in Barbados
- Costume pickup, delivery and fitting so you don’t have to run all over town
- All of your party (fête) tickets and event access coordinated on your behalf
- Ultimate Crop Over Survival Kit so you can easily survive your summer carnival experience
- A photoshoot in your beautiful costume, so you are IG ready
- Single occupancy packages and roommate matching available for your convenience
We also do the research and fully host you during your stay so you can let loose in a safe group environment!
Ready to have a time? Here’s what you can expect:
THE 5-NIGHT PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
Crop Over in Barbados a.k.a. “de sweetest summer festival” is ready for you!
Barbados Crop Over Package InclusionsPricing is per person in USD, based on double occupancy **PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE**
- *Indicates starting price of our 5-night Premium Experience, dependent on room occupancy, final travel dates and Upgrades. Please see package pricing further below.
- Travel dates: Thurs Aug 3 – Tues Aug 8, 2023.
- Six (6) Bonuses: (1) a photo shoot with our Carnival Paparazzi and photos taken at selected events, (2) done for you trip research via a client portal, WhatsApp group and three (3) live group webinars, (3) your Ultimate Crop Over Survival Kit, (4) costume ordering, pickup, delivery, exchanges and personalized fitting, (5) costume delivery home after the Parade plus (6) your Ultimate Crop Over Ambassadors with you in Barbados!
- Accommodations at the beautiful Hilton Barbados Resort, located on 2 white-sand beaches. Includes a daily, fresh and delicious buffet breakfast and WiFi access. The resort offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea!
- No Carnival experience is complete without your costume! You’ll get a beautiful Backline costume with Aura, an all-inclusive band house (costume provider) in Barbados. Get immersed in the Kadooment Parade in full costume, dancing through the streets!
- Get your face done for the Kadooment Parade with our glam squad doing your Carnival makeup. Includes full makeup application, lashes, gems and glitter to coordinate with your costume.
- Ticket to one (1) all-inclusive party (fête) to drink and eat til yuh belly full!
- Air-conditioned ground transportation to everything on your itinerary including round-trip airport transfers.
- Access to the exhilarating street festival known as Foreday Morning, which is a spectacle of paint, mud and bacchanal (and so much fun!)
- Three (3) day trips: (1) Carlisle Bay for coconut drinks and delicious fish cutters (local sandwiches), (2) fine-dining brunch at Tides Restaurant located on the famed “Platinum Coast” of Barbados and (3) a tipsy rum tasting at the Mount Gay Rum Factory.
- Have a group of 10 or more? Become a travel affiliate for incentives! Contact us for more info – click here.
- Not included: Round trip flight to Barbados from your home.
- Not included: Your personal expenses.
Meet your Barbados Carnival hosts
In addition to our team of Ambassadors who will travel with you, we’ll be your main hosts during Ultimate Crop Over
Esha and Tarik Davis
Co-Founders, Events by Ashé LLC
We met during Trinidad Carnival in 2006 while playing mas. Yes, we were both in costume; this photo was taken when we actually met!
Once we started dating, we talked about our first Trinidad Carnivals. That’s when we realized that there were others out there like us who wanted to experience this amazing festival, but were unsure how to get party tickets, a costume or even secure a safe place to stay in a foreign country.
That’s when our 1st Experience, Ultimate Trinidad Carnival was born. Ultimate Summer Carnival and Ultimate Bago Carnival soon followed!
Our purpose is to inspire confidence and remove all of your worries by taking care of everything. This gives you the freedom to let go and have fun in a drama-free environment.
With us, there’s no planning or coordination required from your end. All you have to do is buy your flight, pack and show up at the airport! We’ll handle the rest.
We are real people and our business has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, so you can trust that we’re a credible business. As the ONLY fully hosted Carnival package provider, our top priority is your safety.
Also about us: we love to have a good time and love to party but we also like to “lime” on de beach!
Upgrade your Ultimate Crop Over Experience
Get 7 nights in beautiful Barbados!
A wonderful catamaran day cruise plus
One (1) breakfast and bubbly boat party
Ultimate Carnivalista Upgrade
For the Carnivalista who wants to go all out!
Frontline costume and VIP Parade access
Customized accessories (footwear, pouch and drinks cup)
Personalized Carnival makeup session plus
A spa treatment of your choice
Don’t just take our word for it…
Read what our customers have to say
“I loved how everything was done for me and I didn’t have to stress out about things! I also loved the music, dancing and meeting new people.“
“My travel experience was absolutely wonderful! Esha and Grace were always making sure that the group was enjoying this memorable, life-changing journey. All anyone has to do is buy their plane ticket, pick their costume, pack their suitcase and get ready to have the Ultimate Summer Carnival Experience.”
“Limerz Cruise followed by the beach party was my favourite memory of entire trip. I liked the pace of the activities on this trip because it allowed for adequate rest time in between. I love my sleep!!!”
Frequently Asked Questions about Barbados Carnival
I’ll be traveling to Barbados alone because none of my friends or family want to go. Can you find a roommate for me?
Absolutely! We’ve worked with several of our clients over the years to match them up with roommates. Roommates during Crop Over time usually form lasting friendships. Here’s how it works: when we get 2 people looking for a roommate, we’ll reach out to you both via email so you can connect. You’ll then decide if you’d like to talk over the phone or even meet up if you’re in the same city!
With a roommate, you can take advantage of our double occupancy pricing.
You may also want to consider a single occupancy package if you’d prefer to room alone. See the single supplement information above in the 5-night Premium Experience section for details – click here.
In regards to the costumes, which band are you associated with?
Firstly in our opinion, it’s not Crop Over without a costume! 🙂 Not only will you have more fun, you’ll also have the convenience and safety of being with our group.
Secondly, our costume provider of choice is Aura. They’re an all-inclusive costume provider in Barbados. As a part of the Aura experience, you’ll get a beautiful costume, lunch, full bar access, security, rest stations and stand-by emergency services (just in case you need it).
We’re confident that Aura will take care of you, provide you with a beautiful costume and show you a GREAT time!
Is there an opportunity to upgrade to a Frontline costume in your 5-night Premium Experience?
Yes! If you’d like a larger costume than the Backline costume included in our 5-night Premium Experience, you can upgrade to a Frontline costume. You can either buy the Ultimate Carnivalista Upgrade OR just purchase a Frontline upgrade on its own.
We’ll let you know the exact upgrade costs in May 2023 when Aura launches their costumes on their website.
What parties (fêtes) are included in your 5-night Premium Experience and 2-night Upgrade?
Our Ultimate Crop Over fêtes have been selected so you get to experience one of the best things about Crop Over – partying on the beautiful Caribbean Sea! The fêtes included in our packages are “tried, tested and true” so you’re guaranteed to have a great time. See below for specifics:
5-night Premium Experience: Sun Aug 6 – Limerz Cruise (all-inclusive). Includes access to the boat party and the after party on de beach.
2-night Upgrade: Thurs Aug 3 – Ruk-a-Tuk, which is a breakfast and bubbly boat party (not to be missed!)
Are flights included in your Barbados Carnival packages?
Your flight to Barbados is not included in our 5-night Premium Experience. To purchase your own flight, the airport code in Barbados is BGI.
Please note that currently, proof of a negative COVID-19 test is required within 3 days of travel. Should this change prior to August 2023, we will notify you. Participants who have been fully vaccinated are preferred.
Passports are required to enter Barbados. Also, please double check to ensure that your passport does not expire within 6 months of your travel date.
How do I register more than 1 person?
Each person in your travel party will need to register themselves in the “register today” section on this page.
After completing our registration form, click “submit” and you’ll be directed to PayPal to make your payment. After we receive your payment, you’ll be sent a confirmation email of your registration.
Please make sure your travel companion(s) complete their registration forms within 48 hours to confirm their spots. Registrations will not be confirmed without payment AND a completed registration form per person.
What’s your refund policy?
Should you provide written notice to Events by Ashé of your Ultimate Crop Over cancellation, our refund policy is:
- On or before November 30, 2022, you will receive a refund of 75% of the payment you made for the trip;
- Between December 1, 2022 and March 31, 2023, you will receive a refund of 50% of the payment you made for the trip; or
- Between April 1, 2023 and May 31, 2023, you will receive a refund of 25% of the payment you made for the trip; or
- On or after June 1, 2023, you will not receive a refund in any amount.
- Please note: the refund amount is based upon the sale price of the trip and does not include any transaction or other related fees.
- Should your account not be in good standing (i.e. 1 missed payment or more), you are not eligible for refund payments of ANY amount.
Should there be a cancellation by the Barbadian government of Crop Over 2023, our intention is to offer you the following options:
- Secure your spot and direct your deposit and payments made to Ultimate Summer Carnival 2024 in August 2024. We’ll advise you of your new payment plan.
- If you’d like, you can also transfer your payments made towards your package to our Ultimate Trinidad Carnival or Ultimate Girls Getaway Experiences. We’ll advise you of your new payment plan.
- Provide you with a full refund, less any irrecoverable fees or costs incurred to date.
- Please note: should your account not be in good standing (i.e. 1 missed payment or more), you are not eligible for refund payments of ANY amount.
We have also noted any further applicable terms and conditions. They’re all contained within our registration form below. See them by clicking here.
Are the prices listed per person, even if I’m sharing a room with someone?
Yes, the prices listed on our website are per person, single occupancy or double occupancy (2 people sharing a room) in US dollars, unless otherwise indicated.
Get in touch about Barbados Carnival
Contact us via our form below or call/text us at (919) 697-8772
We’ll also send you our Ultimate Guide of Getting to and Surviving Carnival.