Friday Facebook live: July 10, 2020
Hey, it’s your girl Esha here. Hope you’re well and safe in your part of the world and in today’s Facebook Live, I talked all about our business pivot through the current Coronavirus pandemic.
Businesses in every industry have been impacted, however the travel industry has been particularly affected. And in this Facebook Live, I’ve talked about our journey through the last few months, the challenges we’ve faced and how we’ve responded to those challenges.
On a personal note…
That’s what resilience is all about for me. I’ll say, “Okay challenge. You’ve knocked the wind out of my sails. Here’s what I’m going to do about it.” I had barely made it back from Trinidad Carnival 2020 and I was on stay-at-home order within 2 weeks. I know it was the love and support of my family and the resilience “meh mamma” gave me that saw me through this time of transition.
Long story short, I got creative aka a business pivot. Watch the video to learn more!
In case you’re interested in the virtual and in person events that have been created or moved as a result of this business pivot, here are the links to what I mentioned in this Facebook live:
- Caribbean Virtual Vacations: only 1 left to St. Lucia! Go to https://stluciatravel.eventbrite.com/ for more information.
- Podcasts: Thank you Heartbreak (https://lnns.co/ngNRIkDXsf9) and Women Boldly Living (https://eliteconversations.com/women-boldly-living.html)
- Ultimate Insiders+: our newest community of lovers of Caribbean culture! Get all of our recordings of our Caribbean Virutal Vacations, live monthly events and resources to plan your own vacations – https://www.patreon.com/ultimateinsiders
- Carnivalista in Love course coming soon!
In person events:
- Ultimate Trinidad Carnival in Feb 2021
- Ultimate Crop Over in July 2021
- Eat, Dance, Travel: Jamaica in Oct 2021
- Go to https://trinidadcarnivalpackages.com for more information!
I didn’t mention this in my Facebook Live, but in case you’d like to attend virtual retreat events, then Project Passport is your company. They are a female, black-owned business who has pivoted through this pandemic beautifully. Visit their website – click here.
Now over to you:
What have you done to pivot and/or what are you doing creatively through the pandemic? Please tell me with your comment below!
Thanks as always for tuning in…I hope our business pivot has given you a few ideas.
Til de next lime,
About Esha: As an event planner with over 20 years of experience (whose been to 5 out of the 7 continents), Esha’s helped professional women who don’t have the time, energy, or resources to plan their own vacations so they can travel and enjoy unique, life-changing Caribbean experiences. Click the links below to learn more!
Or call us at (919) 697-8772
You may also like: