Carnivalista Wishlist for Christmas
Hey, it’s your girl Esha here! Thanks for stopping by our blog, Carnivalista Lifestyle, where we help busy, professional women discover new cultures, attract what they want, love themselves and be comfortable in their own skin. And today’s blog is all about ANY Carnivalista’s wishlist for Christmas!
As a Carnivalista for over 20 years, I can assure you that I would love ANY of the gifts on this list under my tree on Christmas morning. I’ve organized the list into three parts based on the 3 things I love as a Carnivalista: Travel, Food and Carnival!
The businesses on this list are proudly Caribbean owned and operated. And don’t forget you can lend your support in an extra way: follow their Instagram links to boost their visibility on this platform!
Let’s get started…
Carnivalista Wishlist for Christmas: Travel
- Nashba Designz. Looking for accessories to break up the sea of boring black and grey (whenever your Carnivalista ready to travel)? Look no further than Nashba Designs. With deep roots in St. Lucia, this accessories company specializes in head wraps, clutches, wristlets and handbags. Shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/Nashba or follow on IG at @nashbadesignz
- Kami Cosmetics. Give a gift that your Carnivalista can use right now to look great in her Zoom meetings and later at de next Carnival. Luxury brand Kami Cosmetics provides bold, sophisticated and chic makeup that’s cruelty-free at www.kamicosmetics.com or check them out @kami_cosmetics
- Portable Trekker. For the Carnivalista germophobe who is also eco conscious, Portable Trekker offers personal dining companions. Their products are cute, reusable, easily portable cutlery and straws to take with you wherever you go! Visit www.portabletrekker.com to check out their items and also follow them on Instagram in the meantime at @portabletrekker
- Ultimate Summer Carnival 2022. Know a Carnivalista who is dying to experience a Caribbean Carnival? Then Ultimate Summer Carnival is the 2022 trip where she can dip her toe in the water to experience Grenada Spicemas (a.k.a. Grenada Carnival, a.k.a. de sweetest summer festival). You can make her deposit to get her started on her first Carnival experience! Click here to visit our website; there are only a few rooms left!
Carnivalista Wishlist for Christmas: Food
- Holistic Heights. For Caribbean goodies such as high-quality sea moss, soursop tea and lots more, visit Holistic Heights at www.holisticheights.com or on Instagram @holisticheights
- D’Vine Greens. Help your Carnivalista kick off 2021 right by gifting her with made-to-order juices and supplements. D’Vine Greens is a cold-pressed, small batched juice company at www.dvinegreens.com and @dvinegreens
- Brunchnista. I had the pleasure of meeting the Brunchnista last year at the She Prevails Conference! She is delightful and obviously a smart business woman. For the foodie who thinks brunch is the best thing on earth, her website is full of thoughtful and stylish gifts to give. Visit https://www.brunchnista.com/new-products or follow sis on Instagram @brunchnista
Carnivalista Wishlist for Christmas: Carnival
- Carnivalista Lifestyle: Joyous Self-Development for Hardworking Professionals and Entrepreneurs. This is my second book, written for my Carnivalistas! If the books When Stella Got Her Groove Back and Eat, Pray, Love were to meet and hook up at Trinidad Carnival, this book would be their child. Part love story, part self-development journey (and the fun I had along the way), this book is perfect for your Carnivalista to curl up with over the holidays! Purchase on Amazon; click here.
- Fe Noel. Fe Noel is for the Carnivalista who wants to stand out from the crowd and isn’t afraid of colour! This company is founded by Felisha Noel from Brooklyn, NY and is the daughter of Grenadian parents. She has a passion for travel, a love of vibrant colour and a penchant for vibrant prints. Sis has recently been featured in the December issue of InStyle magazine! Go to https://www.fenoel.com or learn more on Instagram @fenoel
- Merch Carnival. Get something that will let your Carnivalista show her love of Carnival culture all year round. Merch Carnival is an online shopping experience. They aim to connect lovers of Caribbean and Carnival culture to merchandise that expresses that love. Their website is https://www.merchcarnival.com. You can also show them some love in Instagram @merchcarnival
And there you have it; your Carnivalista’s wishlist for Christmas. (Psst: don’t forget to treat yourself okay? I promise I won’t tell).
Now over to you: what gift(s) on this list is your favourite? Leave me a comment below!
Til de next lime,
About Esha: As an event curator with over 20 years of experience (whose been to 5 out of the 7 continents), Esha’s helped professional women who don’t have the time, energy, or resources to plan their own vacations so they can travel and enjoy unique, life-changing Caribbean experiences. Click the links below to learn more!
You may also like: