Trinidad Carnival Review (part4): a Carnivalista’s 1st Experience
Welcome to our blog Carnivalista Lifestyle. Carnivalista Lifestyle is all about travel, food, getting your life together and the Caribbean Carnival culture! On the hunt for Trinidad Carnival reviews, you’re in the right place. We have a video with one of our fave people, Erica Dixon, owner of eFit4Life and the Unity Mas Band and Zumba Jammer extraordinaire!
Want to hear what her 1st Carnival experience was like? Tek a watch below…
Find out more about Erica Dixon here:
- Follow her on Instagram fuh all de links: click here
- You can also search for @zjericadixon in de Instagram app 😉
Need to see a Caribbean Carnival for yourself after watching?
We’d love to host you at one of our next Caribbean Carnival travel experiences!
- You can join us at Ultimate Summer Carnival 2022 in Grenada – click here.
- Although Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2023 is SOLD OUT, you can get on the waiting list; click here.
- Hurry to join us for Barbados Crop Over; we’ve sold 43% of our rooms in Ultimate Crop Over 2023 – click here.
Now over to you:
What are you looking forward to experiencing the most at Trinidad Carnival? Tell us below in the comments.
Remember, you deserve love, happiness and travel and as always…
Til de next lime,
Esha and Tarik
About Esha and Tarik: Founders of Events by Ashé, a company that provides unique and life-changing Caribbean Experiences, Esha and Tarik are passionate about the Carnival lifestyle. They even met during Trinidad Carnival back in 2006! They are so passionate about Carnival that they created Ultimate Trinidad Carnival and Ultimate Summer Carnival to share these experiences with hundreds of clients around the world. Visit their website by clicking here or click the links below to learn more!