Ultimate Summer Carnival 2022 Recap – Part 1
Come eeeeen! It’s yuh girl Esha here and welcome to Carnivalista Lifestyle, a blog all about travel, food, getting your life together and the Caribbean Carnival culture. And if today, you want to find out about Grenada Carnival 2022 a.k.a. Ultimate Summer Carnival, a.k.a. Grenada Spicemas, then you’re in the right place.
Let’s take a watch below, shall we?
De Good – Jab Jab J’ouvert
- Although Grenadian J’ouvert isn’t as organized as our Carnival experiences in Barbados and Trinidad, we still had a great time. It felt like 1 big lime! And it honestly felt like the most authentic Grenadian experience we had the entire trip. Highly recommend!
- Really unique about this event: oil instead of paint, one BIG lime and you can end J’ouvert at the world famous Grand Anse Beach. Who wouldn’t want that at Grenada Carnival?
De Better – Rum Boat
- This fete lived up to its name at Grenada Carnival. We left de boat good and tipsy! All good behaviour was left at home; DJ Private Ryan made sure of that 😉
- As mentioned in the video, we had a surprise stop on Grand Anse Beach and had the chance to dance in de water. Here are a few of our fave shots!
Want to join in de fun?
- Our Ultimate Spicemas 2024 packages are live! We’re going back to Grenada in August 2024 and after reading this, how could you not want to join us? Click here to see our package details, dates of travel and pricing.
- Stay tuned for “de best” in part 2 of this recap. If you’re not on our mailing list, click here.
Now over to you:
Have you been to Grenada Carnival? Leave me a comment below!
Til de next lime,
Team Events by Ashé
About Events by Ashé: Founded by Esha and Tarik Davis, Events by Ashé is a company that provides unique and life-changing Caribbean Carnival Experiences. We are passionate about creating travel experiences for the busy, professional woman who wants to just pack and show up! Visit our website by clicking here or click the links below to learn more!