3 Things to Know About Barbados Crop Over
Hey, hey, hey! Come eeeeen! Continuing with our 3 Things to Know Series, we’re now talking about Barbados Carnival a.k.a. Crop Over. You don’t want to miss this, so start watching the video below!
A quick recap…
Here’s what we mentioned in de video:
- The #1 thing to know about Barbados Carnival is it’s small AND mighty! Although it’s one of the smaller Carnivals in North America and the Caribbean, there are several aspects of it that are irrestible and intoxicating. Once you go, you won’t want to stop!
- On to #2: The Crop Over Parade is 1 day only BUT it’s a trek. You’ll have to be fit an’ ready to go the distance!
- And finally #3: of all the things to know about Barbados Carnival, we hope you heed this one. It can be pricey, so book well in advance. Even 8 months before you travel is kinda late because you will get sticker shock from the flight prices. Take our advice here; buy your flights and book your accommodations 9-12 months in advance so you can get the best prices (and save lots of money).
Keeping #3 in mind
Of course, we have an easy solution fuh yuh! Why not come along with us for our next Ultimate Crop Over travel experience? We handle everything for you including:
- Beach front accommodations at the Hilton Barbados Resort
- Your costume with Aura, an all-inclusive, local band house
- Fête (party tickets)
- Your all-inclusive Foreday Morning experience, complete with paint, fun and vibes!
- 3 day trips including a fine dining experience and a visit to Oistins for their Friday Night Fish Fry
- And so much more…
Ultimate Crop Over is a fully hosted and guided travel experience with our local Barbados team! Everything is planned for you; all you need to do is book your flight and show up.
Our package details and pricing are live on our website and you’ll be able to book your package starting on Sept. 20 (tomorrow). Find out more by clicking here.
Now over to you…
What would you like to know about Barbados Carnival? Leave your question below and we’ll respond.
Got other questions? Please contact us. We’ll also send you our Ultimate Guide of Getting to and Surviving Carnival (if you’re not already on our mailing list).
Thanks fuh reading!
Til de next lime,
Your Events by Ashé Team
About Us: Events by Ashé is a company that provides unique and life-changing Caribbean Experiences and we’re all passionate about the Carnival lifestyle. The Founders, Esha and Tarik, even met during Trinidad Carnival back in 2006! We’re so passionate about Carnival that we’ve created Ultimate Trinidad Carnival, Ultimate Spicemas, Ultimate St. Lucia Carnival and Ultimate Bago Carnival to share these experiences with hundreds of clients around the world. Check out more below or visit our website by clicking here!