Got a question? Ask away!
Good day! It’s your girl Esha here. Thanks for stopping by our blog.
I got inspired recently by all of the Frequently Asked Questions videos that I’ve been seeing on YouTube and I thought, “Hmmm, that would be fun to do!” And here we are…
Do you have any questions for me? I mean, there’s lots you could ask, such as:
- What made you want to write your book? How did you write your book?
- How did you get into Trinidad Carnival and start a business around it?
- How can I get to Trinidad Carnival? There’s so much confusing information out there.
- Why did you start your business?
- What’s your typical day like?
- What’s it like being a mompreneur?
- How do you get clients?
- Where do you get your blog ideas from to write two times every – single – week?
- Tell me about your natural hair journey. What products do you use?
- How did you become a Carnivalista?
Inspired? Leave your question in the comments below! Once I collect all questions, I’ll film a little video answering your question and post it in a couple of weeks.
Looking forward to seeing what you ask…and as always…
Til de next lime,
About Esha: As an event planner with over 20 years of experience (whose been to 5 out of the 7 continents), Esha’s helped professional women who don’t have the time, energy, or resources to plan their own vacations so they can travel and enjoy unique, life-changing Caribbean experiences. Click the links below to learn more!
Or call us at (919) 697-8772
You may also like: