How I wrote my book
Hi there, thanks for stopping by! It’s your girl Esha here, and if you’ve been thinking about writing a book, then you’re in the right place.
In this video, I talk all about how I wrote my second book, Carnivalista Lifestyle: Joyous Self-Development for Hardworking Professionals and Entrepreneurs. Enjoy!
Here are the links to what I mentioned in the video:
- My first book: Own Your Purpose and Realize Your Potential
- My second book: Carnivalista Lifestyle: Joyous Self-Development for Hardworking Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- Evernote: I used Evernote to capture my thoughts when I had writer’s block (which happened several times!)
- Divya Parekh of The DP Group: I worked with Divya to publish my book
- Kindle Publishing: if you’d like to pursue publishing yourself!
- Our awesome graphic designer, Angela
Got more questions for me about how I wrote my book? Leave a comment below!
Thanks for watching!
Til de next lime,
About Esha: As an event planner with over 20 years of experience (whose been to 5 out of the 7 continents), Esha’s helped professional women who don’t have the time, energy, or resources to plan their own vacations so they can travel and enjoy unique, life-changing Caribbean experiences. Click the links below to learn more!
Or call us at (919) 697-8772
You may also like: