Our travel list – the October edition
Hi there! Thank you for visiting our blog, Carnivalista Lifestyle. This month brings together 2 of our favourites – the fall season along with our monthly trip list! This month’s edition showcases a roundup of virtual events and in-person events to add to your trip list.
Keep in mind all events on this trip list are in chronological order. If you want to see our in-person events, you’ll need to read on to the end of the trip list.
Here’s what’s coming up:
Friday Facebook Live with Esha
- Every Friday at 12:30 pm EST, join Esha on Facebook as she goes live to spread a little positivity through what we’re all grappling with right now.
- Here’s October’s schedule. Click each link to visit the event on Facebook:
- Friday Oct 9: Detox update and my top 3 planning tips!
- Friday Oct 16: Too busy to eat properly? Even on World Food Day?
- Friday Oct 23: What is the Barbados Crop Over Festival?
- Friday Oct 30: Plan with me! This is a new series where we plan together. Includes a reflection of the previous month and encourages forward thinking into the next month.
- Like our Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Facebook page to get notified every Friday when she’s live! Click here to visit our Facebook page.
Trinidad Carnival Stay-cay
Although Caribbean Carnivals are cancelled for the next few months, that doesn’t mean you can’t add the experience to your trip list virtually with us! Take a look at two major events we’ve planned for you:
- On Saturday, October 10 at 10 am EST, join us for our live virtual Zumba class with sweet soca music to get you ready during your Stay-cay (just like preparing for Trinidad Carnival!)
- Then on Sunday, October 11 at 1 pm EST, we invite you to our All-white Party with a live DJ. It’ll be just like being at Lime at the Hyatt in Trinidad! We’ll also tune into a live soca music concert while dancing (and drinking) of course!
- Please click here for more details.
Cooking with Esha: saltfish buljol with fried bake
- Saltfish buljol with fried bake is a staple on the Caribbean island Trinidad! Cook along to create this delicious meal ideal for lunch or brunch.
- You’ll be provided with a recipe, ingredient list and be ready to cook the meal live with Esha on Zoom.
- Date: Sunday Oct 25, 2020 at 1:30 pm EST
- Learn how to join this event by clicking here.
Soca love 104 Live!
- A live soca music session anyone? Ah reddi!
- If you:
- Know nothing about soca music, know a little about soca music or are a soca junkie, this is the event you won’t want to miss!
- Don’t miss listening to soca music aka “the happiest music in the world” (in Esha’s mind anyway) 🙂
- Soca 104 is little history, a few surprises and a lot of sweet soca music.
- You won’t regret adding this event to your checklist. Listening to soca music is like taking a vacay in your mind, any time you want!
- Date: Friday Oct 30 at 11:30 am EST
- You must be an Ultimate Insiders+ member to get access to this event.
- Click here to find out how to join Ultimate Insiders+.
Carnivalista In Love Program
- A 6-week online course where you’ll learn how to release your limiting beliefs, get clear on your “love vision”, develop your authentic glow and become an attraction magnet! Bonus: a copy of Esha’s book, Carnivalista Lifestyle: Joyous self-development for hardworking professionals and entrepreneurs will be included with your registration.
- Starts anytime; go at your own pace.
- If you’re single, sign up for a free 1:1 session with Esha. We’ll talk about your challenges as a single person and offer some advice. Click here to get on Esha’s calendar.
- Course pricing and registration details to be released soon.
Staycation Essentials for Essential Workers
- If you’ve been taking care of everyone else and haven’t taken a break since March, chances are you’re an essential worker.
- We created this event just for you to get some much needed “me time”!
- Comes with tips to help you create your peaceful staycay space and how to clear your schedule (with no guilt).
- Along with this, you’ll also have access to virtual events and events you can do on your own at home. At the end of the weekend, you’ll be refreshed and ready to care for others again.
- Dates: Sat Nov 21 to Sun Nov 22, 2020.
- For more details, click here.
12 Days of Caribbean Cooking Festival
- With many of us being unable to travel during the upcoming holiday season, join Travel Advisors Selling the Caribbean as they partner with celebrated chefs to bring Caribbean holiday cooking traditions online!
- Esha will be a host of one of the events, so get on our mailing list for more details as we get them. Click here.
Ultimate Crop Over 2021
- Crop Over, aka Barbados’ amazing Carnival, aka “de sweetest summer festival” can be taken off your travel bucket list without you doing any of the work!
- Experience a taste of the good life with a fine dining experience, partying on the beautiful Caribbean Sea, being a VIP in full costume at the Kadooment Parade and getting dutty at Foreday Morning.
- The bonus? You don’t have to plan any of it! And…there are 7 rooms left!
- 5-night Premium Experience: travel dates of Thursday July 30 to Tuesday Aug 4, 2021
- Easy Payment Plan is available from November 2020 to May 2021. Plus if you book an Early Feter Special, you’ll get a FREE frontline costume upgrade and save 10% off your package and any other Upgrades.
- Registration is happening right now! Grab your spot before it’s gone.
Eat, Dance, Travel: Jamaica 2021
- Join us in beautiful Jamaica to eat, dance and travel your way through this wonderful island.
- Even if you’ve been there before, we guarantee you’ve never seen it like this! We’ll handle all of the coordination; you show up at the airport.
- Travel dates of Thurs Oct 21 to Mon Oct 25, 2021
- Grab our One Love Special to save 10% (limited quantities avaialble) or take advantage of our Easy Payment Plan with just a $150 deposit.
- Registration is now open, so add it to your travel checklist! Click here for all of the details.
Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2022
- Unfortunately we decided to cancel Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2021 for the safety of our clients and our Ambassadors. But wait! Or rather, the wait is over…Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2022 has launched!
- You’ve asked and we’ve included several upgrades fit your needs.
- 5-night Premium Experience dates of travel are Friday Feb 25 to Wed Mar 2, 2022.
- Click here for more details on our website.
Want to be in the know about any of our future events? Click here to sign up for our mailing list – it’s free.
Stay safe and well…
Til de next lime,
Esha and Tarik
About Esha and Tarik: Founders of Events by Ashé, a company that provides unique and life-changing Caribbean Experiences, Esha and Tarik are passionate about the Carnival lifestyle. They even met during Trinidad Carnival back in 2006! They are so passionate about Carnival that they created Ultimate Trinidad Carnival and Ultimate Crop Over to share these experiences with hundreds of clients around the world. Click the links below to learn more!
Or call us at (919) 697-8772
You may also like: