Friday Facebook Live: more Virtual Vibes!
Hello there! It’s your girl Esha here. Welcome to our blog Carnivalista Lifestyle where we help busy, professional women discover new cultures, attract what they want, love themselves and be comfortable in their own skin. And if you’re in need of some fun virtual events (with good vibes) since anything in-person is out of the question these days, then this vlog’s for you!
Watch the video to learn more:
Here’s what I mentioned in the video:
Virtual Vibes events!
- Virtual Vibes Water Challenge. We’re in week 5 now, but it’s not too late to join us! We’re keeping each other accountable to get healthier and a great first step is drinking enough water. Join us for the last week of our Virtual Vibes Water Challenge: click here.
- Virtual Vibes Fitness Challenge. We’ve been sharing various fitness challenges brought to you by Natasha (@natashamakesprogress), Erica (@zjericadixon) and Emma (@JustEmmaBeingEmma). Thanks to these ladies for partnering with us to create these videos meant to ease you into moving! You can find all of our Fitness challenge videos on our Facebook page; click here.
- With all of that being said, what’s to come??? The next virtual event is our Virtual Vibes Contest where you can win great prizes! It’s on Instagram, so follow our profile to get notfied of a new contest every week; click here.
- The final week will be a Virtual Vibes Photo Contest on Facebook. You share your photo where you were feeling real vibes and we’ll enter you to win a prize! Follow us on Facebook so you don’t miss this final photo contest; click here! You might be wondering, what are the prizes? We have Ultimate Trinidad Carnival swag like face masks, flasks, t-shirts, snack boxes and much more!
- And last, but certainly not least the least virtual event is our Virtual Vibes Fete. It’s going to be so much fun! Join us on Sat Feb 20 at 9 pm EST fuh some real virtual vibes, because it’ll be a virtual reality fete. This is NOT another Zoom party! You’ll really be able to interact directly with others at de party; talk with them, dance and everyting. It’s free and open to the public, but spots are limited so register today; click here.
Now over to you:
Which virtual event are you going to join us at? Leave me a comment below.
Thanks as always for stopping by!
Til de next lime,
About Esha: As an event planner and travel curator with over 20 years of experience (whose been to 5 out of the 7 continents), Esha’s helped professional women who don’t have the time, energy, or resources to plan their own vacations so they can travel and enjoy unique, life-changing Caribbean experiences. Visit our website or click the links below to learn more!