Our travel list – the April edition
Welcome to our blog, Carnivalista Lifestyle. And it’s the beginning of the month (okay we’re a little late) but here’s our monthly travel list! You’ll find a number of virtual and in-person events on this list.
We switched it up a little this month by adding a live event to the mix. Check out the video below where Esha talks about 1 of our virtual events and 2 in-person, travel events that you need to get on your radar!
Here’s what’s on our list:
Friday Facebook Live with Esha
- This is a mainstay on our travel list. Every Friday at 12:30 pm EST, join Esha on Facebook as she goes live to spread a little positivity through what we’re all grappling with right now.
- To get a notification of when Esha’s live every Friday, like our Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Facebook page to get notified. Click here to visit our Facebook page.
Ultimate Trinidad Carnival – live Q&A
Do you have Trinidad Carnival on your bucket list? Then join us at our Ultimate Trinidad Carnival live Q&A. No question is too big or too small! Registration is required to attend via Zoom: click here. Let’s get Trinidad Carnival off your bucket list!
Caribbean Cook Up Live!
At the top of our Ultimate Insiders’ Caribbean cooking wish list is oxtail! So, we’re granting their wishes this month by making this dish during the next Caribbean Cook Up.
Do yourself a favour. Brighten up your day and have some delicious, homemade Caribbean food until you can fulfill your travel list!
- You’ll be provided with a recipe, ingredient list and be ready to cook the meal live with Esha on Zoom. After the event, you’ll also have access to the recording.
- Date: Sunday Apr 25, at 1:30 pm EST
- Register for this event today! Click here.
Carnivalista Marketing Method
- In 3 sessions, you can learn to make more money in your business!
- The Carnivalista Marketing Method takes everything that we’ve learned over 10 years of being in business, however it’s all refined and shared so you don’t make the same mistakes we made.
- We believe in giving you structure to allow you to be free! You’ll learn to build your own structure to market your product and services effortlessly.
- With our brand of “energetic calm” and an environment of comittment and accountability, the 1:1 Carnivalista Marketing Method is personalized to your needs and your business.
- Schedule the 3 sessions according to your schedule, show up and be ready to get your Marketing life together!
- For more info, click here.
Ultimate Crop Over 2021
- Crop Over, aka Barbados’ amazing Carnival, aka “de sweetest summer festival” can be added to your travel list without you doing any of the work!
- Experience a taste of the good life with a fine dining experience, partying on the beautiful Caribbean Sea, being a VIP in full costume at the Kadooment Parade and getting dutty at Foreday Morning.
- The bonus? You don’t have to plan any of it! And…there are 6 rooms left!
- 5-night Premium Experience: travel dates of Thursday July 30 to Tuesday Aug 4, 2021
- Easy Payment Plan is available from March to June 2021. Plus if you book a Paid in Full Special, you’ll get a FREE frontline costume upgrade and save 10% off your package and any other Upgrades.
- Registration is happening right now! Grab your spot before it’s gone.
Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2022
- The video above says it all…Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2022 is here and ready for bookings! 2022 will be the 10th annual Trinidad Carnival trip – get it on your travel list today.
- You’ve asked and we’ve included several upgrades fit your needs. We’ve already sold 79% of our rooms too!
- 5-night Premium Experience dates of travel are Friday Feb 25 to Wed Mar 2, 2022.
- Click here for more details on our website.
The Tobago Love Experience
- And last, but certainly not least on our travel list is The Tobago Love Experience!
- We’ve offered this trip as an Upgrade to the Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Experience, but are now making it available for your next getaway.
- Dates of travel to Tobago are Wed Mar 2 to Sun Mar 6, 2022.
- Click here for more details on our website. Also see the video below! 😉
Thanks as always for stopping by!
Til de next lime,
Esha and Tarik
About Esha and Tarik: Founders of Events by Ashé, a company that provides unique and life-changing Caribbean Experiences, Esha and Tarik are passionate about the Carnival lifestyle. They even met during Trinidad Carnival back in 2006! They are so passionate about Carnival that they created Ultimate Trinidad Carnival and Ultimate Crop Over to share these experiences with hundreds of clients around the world. Visit their website by clicking here or click the links below to learn more!
You may also like: