2 Big Announcements | Trip to Grenada
Hello and come eeeeen! It’s your girl Esha here and welcome to our blog. Carnivalista Lifestyle is a blog about travel, food, getting your life together and de Caribbean Carnival culture. It feels good to be back and I have a couple of BIG announcements for you. You’ll especially want to watch my live video below if you’re planning a trip to Grenada.
Check out the video below!
Here’s what I talked about in de video:
- In case you missed my live videos filmed while I was in Barbados, click here.
- Announcement #1: August = Spice it up month! Throughout August, I’ll be sharing lots of information about de Spice Island of de Caribbean, Grenada (Spice it up; get it?)
- Be sure to stay tuned for my Top 3 Reasons to Visit Grenada videos over the next few weeks. If you’re planning a trip to Grenada, then these videos are all for you!
- Then, towards the end of the month, I’ll be sharing some Grenadian inspired smoothie recipes with you.
- You don’t want to miss any of this spicy goodness! If you’re not on our mailing list, then click here to join so you don’t miss anything.
- Announcement #2: with any Ultimate Summer Carnival booking this month, you’ll get your choice of 2 gifts. Either get a Grenadian Spice Box OR 2 world famous, Grenadian organic chocolate bars! Both of these gifts will support local farmers and craftswomen through the Cocoa Farming Future Initiative. It’s gifting with a purpose! If you’re thinking about a trip to Grenada, then you’ll want to check out our Ultimate Summer Carnival packages.
- Find out more about Ultimate Summer Carnival by clicking here.
Now over to you: Which gift would you choose, spices or chocolate? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading and as always…
Til de next lime,
About Esha: As an event planner and travel curator with over 20 years of experience (whose been to 5 out of the 7 continents), Esha’s helped professional women who don’t have the time, energy, or resources to plan their own vacations so they can travel and enjoy unique, life-changing Caribbean experiences. You can visit her website for more information or click the links below to learn more!