Our Travel List – the June Edition
Come eeen, come eeeen! Thanks for stopping by Carnivalista Lifestyle, our blog about travel, food, getting your life together and the Caribbean Carnival culture. Wondering what you can add to your list that’s a bucket list trip? We have lots for you! Our monthly travel list shares our virtual and in-person events. Tek a look below…
Here’s what you can add to your bucket list trips this month:
Events are listed here in chronological order.
Friday Live with Esha
- Most Fridays at 12:30 pm EST, join Esha on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn as she goes live to spread a little positivity, while talking about various topics like travel, food and the Caribbean Carnival culture. You’ll be sure to get some info to add to your bucket list trips every week!
- To get a notification of when Esha’s live:
- Like our Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Facebook page. Click here to visit and like our Facebook page.
- You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel; click here.
- And if you’re on LinkedIn, you can connect with Esha there too; click here 😉
IG Live and Summer Virtual Carnival Extravaganza
- Presented by our business besties, Face Candy Studio, here are 2 events you don’t want to miss!
- (1) Join Esha and Kanika of Face Candy Studio on IG Live; come through on Tuesday June 7 at 8 pm ET as they talk about all things Carnival! Go to Face Candy Studios’ IG profile (@facecandystudios) at 8 pm ET here.
- (2) Want more Carnival? Then the Summer Carnival Extravaganza is for you. It’s a Virtual Carnival Experience designed to showcase Black or Caribbean vendors/entertainers dedicated to carnival and travel. We’re a featured vendor and would love for you to join us at this event!
- Date and time: Thurs June 30 from 12pm – 12am. To register for this FREE event, click here.
Christian Business Owners Network Meeting (CBON)
- Join Esha at the next Christian Business Owners Network meeting (CBON) for *gasp* in person networking with a great group.
- Date and time: Sat June 11 at 10 am
- Location: Uncorked: Retail Wine & Tasting Shop, Raleigh, NC
- For details and to register (it’s FREE), click here.
Ultimate Girls Getaway 2022 – the Preparing For Love Edition
- It’s coming! The Girls Getaway you’ve been waiting for that will help you to find (and keep) love. In November 2022, join us in the Caribbean for a retreat – by black women, for black women – where you’ll learn how to prepare for love on your terms, by being exactly who you are. You’ve gotta add this to your bucket list trips; especially since it’s a retreat with a purpose.
- Travel dates of Fri Nov 4 to Mon Nov 7, 2022.
- Only 5 spots left and pricing goes up June 24. Click here to find out more.
Ultimate Summer Carnival 2022
- We now have a final 4 rooms in Ultimate Summer Carnival 2022. They won’t last long though!
- Grenada’s Spicemas is happening for the 1st time in 2 years! You won’t want to miss it.
- No need to worry; everything is coordinated and booked on your behalf from your accommodations to your costume to your ground transportation.
- Once these 4 rooms are gone, dey gone. So book now to grab your spot!
- Travel dates of Fri Aug 5 – Wed Aug 10, 2022.
- For package details, FAQs, Easy Payment Plan info and more, click here.
Ultimate Trinidad Carnival and The Tobago Love Experience 2023
- Both of these travel experiences are SOLD OUT!
Ultimate Crop Over 2023
- Now only 4 rooms left! It’s back to Barbados in 2023 for our 2nd Ultimate Summer Carnival Experience…
- Crop Over a.k.a. “de sweetest summer festival” will be epic! Everything is coordinated and booked on your behalf from your accommodations to your costume to your ground transportation.
- Book now and take advantage of an extended Easy Payment Plan 😉
- Travel dates of Thurs Aug 3 – Tues Aug 8, 2023.
- For package details, FAQs, Easy Payment Plan info and more, click here. Check out our video below for more details!
Got some new bucket list trips? Good. Got questions? Then you’ll want to call/text us at (919) 697-8772 or contact us.
You deserve love, happiness and travel…
Til de next lime,
Esha and Tarik
About Esha and Tarik: Founders of Events by Ashé, a company that provides unique and life-changing Caribbean Experiences, Esha and Tarik are passionate about the Carnival lifestyle. They even met during Trinidad Carnival back in 2006! They are so passionate about Carnival that they created Ultimate Trinidad Carnival, Ultimate Summer Carnival and Ultimate Girls Getaways to share these experiences with hundreds of clients around the world. Visit their website by clicking here!
You may also like: