Friday Facebook Live: September recap and October events
Welcome to our blog Carnivalista Lifestyle! Carnivalista Lifestyle is a blog about travel, food and of course, Carnival! And today’s Friday Facebook Live was a quick September recap and a little chat about our upcoming October events.
Check out the video for more:
Enjoyed the video? Check out the links below for the October events mentioned!
- The Clean book (detox program) – click here.
- Trinidad Carnival Stay-cay (use code MYDISCOUNT for $5 off). This October event will be lit! – click here to register.
- Caribbean cooking live Esha in October – see both October events by clicking here.
- Staycation Essentials for Essential Workers (if you like a more chill vibe). Although this event is happening in November, we’d still like it to be on your radar – click here to register.
- Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2022 (17% of rooms sold). Although not technically an October event, we’ve included this to give you something to look forward to! – visit our website for more information.
Now over to you: what October event(s) are you thinking of attending? Leave us a comment below.
Enjoy your weekend.
Til de next lime,
Esha and Tarik
About Esha and Tarik: Founders of Events by Ashé, a company that provides unique and life-changing Caribbean Experiences, Esha and Tarik are passionate about the Carnival lifestyle. They even met during Trinidad Carnival back in 2006! They are so passionate about Carnival that they created Ultimate Trinidad Carnival and Ultimate Crop Over to share these experiences with hundreds of clients around the world. Click the links below to learn more!
Or call us at (919) 697-8772