It’s Time to Recharge!
Hello and welcome to our blog, Carnivalista Lifestyle; a blog about travel, food, getting your life together and de Caribbean Carnival culture. It’s your girl Esha here and today’s live was all about taking the time to recharge. Talking about this was especially timely, since I had a little “E-piphany” recently. You’ll have to watch the replay below to find out more!
Here’s what I talked about in de video:
- We all know we need to recharge and take time for self care, but how many of us (myself included) are actually intentional about it?
- Taking the time to be intentional about your self care is especially important these days with normalized language like pandemic, COVID and social distancing in our everyday.
- Add to all of this new stressful language, working from home (and working more), virtual and the return of in-person schooling, stress levels are even higher for all of us.
What does this mean for you?
- The question you may have is, “How can I be intentional about recharging with everything that’s going on?” For me, it all starts with your intention. Once you set your intention for small and large acts of self care, you will find a way to make it happen.
- Your intention in small ways could be quiet time at home, taking a walk outside (which I highly recommend!) or taking a luxurious bath. In larger ways, it could be planning and taking a trip somewhere you’ve never been before. That’s my fave way to recharge!
- Whichever way is best for you, I encourage you to build it into your normal. Let’s normalize self care and the recharge!
And of course, I have a solution!
- If quiet reflection on the beach, being on the water or having a spa day used to be your way to recharge (like me), then Ultimate Girls Getaway is the travel experience for you! All of this will happen on the beautiful island of Barbados in April 2022.
- Your additional gift from us when you bring your BFF along to Barbados is a private VIP Shopping Experience all over the island!
- Cyah wait to see the details about this amazing trip? Click here to visit our website.
Now over to you: What intention will you set today to recharge? Leave me a comment below!
Til de next lime,
About Esha: As an event planner and travel curator with over 20 years of experience (whose been to 5 out of the 7 continents), Esha’s helped professional women who don’t have the time, energy, or resources to plan their own vacations so they can travel and enjoy unique, life-changing Caribbean experiences. You can visit her website for more information or click the links below to learn more!