How to Plan The Ultimate Girls Getaway
Hello there! Thank you for visiting Carnivalista Lifestyle, our blog about travel, food, getting your life together and the Caribbean Carnival culture. It’s your girl Esha here and this week’s live was for you if you’re planning a girls getaway. The video below gives you 1 tip and there are 2 more for you below the video.
Check it out below to get started:
Want more tips? Here are 2 more fuh yuh!
- Decide what type of trip it will be. Everyone will want a say, but as the planner and group leader it’s easier to have this figured out before you bring the idea to the group. This also goes back to the 1st tip I mentioned in the video: knowing your girls. What does the ideal trip look like for THIS group. Is it: Chill mode or go mode? Budget or Bougie? Are your girls more interested in sightseeing or sipping? Getting clear on these questions will help you create a great experience for everyone.
- Time. This is the hardest part of planning any trip. Not only do you need to make the time to get away, you actually need to find a time that works for not only the people actually going on the trip but the family units of each of those people too. While there are some aspects of the trip that you can already have planned with limited input from the group, this step isn’t one of them. You will need to know what availability the group has. Should this be a long weekend kind of trip or should they prepare for a week long vacation complete with a new passport stamp? While this may be difficult, it’s not impossible!
Here are some tips to help you get your trip on the calendar:
- Plan in advance. If your girls love to travel the way you do, chances are they already have other trips planned, so start planning as soon as possible to ensure everyone can attend.
- Plan around Mondays off holidays e.g. MLK day, President’s day, Memorial Day, Labor day, etc. Planning around these days allow your group to possibly use 1 less PTO/vacation day.
- Pick 2 date options and take it to the group for a vote.
- Once the dates are confirmed, add it to your calendar and send the invite to your girls.
As I mentioned in the video, the inspiration for this video came from YouTuber Rachel Talbott’s Girls Weekend Getaway video. This is only part 1 of How To Plan the Ultimate Girls Getaway. Next week, you’ll get another video and 3 more tips that will help you out!
Wondering about the getaway I mentioned in de video?
- Ultimate Girls Getaway: the Preparing for Love Edition is the retreat for black professional women to PREPARE FOR LOVE, better yet for the LOVE they deserve! This wellness experience will be a journey of self exploration, self love, finding your voice, finding your peace, and SO MUCH MORE.
- And we’re taking you to the fabulous Turks and Caicos!
- In addition to everything you’ll get with the actual retreat, the first 6 women to register will get 6 amazing bonuses AND I’m announcing 1 more awesome bonus on Tuesday!
- Seriously this is the girls getaway with a purpose for you if you’re a black woman who wants to increase your chances of meeting, attracting, and keeping a great guy, even if you feel frustrated, disappointed or even hopeless about this right now.
- It’s also for you if you’ve been struggling to attract the love of your life and you want to transform your love life – even if there’s no man at all around right now!
For more info about Ultimate Girls Getaway: the Preparing for Love Edition and to grab your bonuses, please visit our website; click here.
Thanks again fuh de visit!
Til de next lime,