How to Plan The Ultimate Girls Getaway
Hello there! Thank you for visiting our blog about travel, food, getting your life together and the Caribbean Carnival culture. This video is for you if you’re planning a girls getaway. The video below gives you 1 tip and there are 2 more for you below the video.
Before you get to the video though, we have a question for you: did you know you can travel with us and travel for free or deeply discounted rates? Yes! Our Travel Affiliate Program gets you there with your girls and you get the benefits 🙂
To find out more, click here.
Now to the video. Check it out below to get started:
Want more tips? Here are 2 more fuh yuh!
- Decide what type of trip it will be. Everyone will want a say, but as the planner and group leader it’s easier to have this figured out before you bring the idea to the group. This also goes back to the 1st tip I mentioned in the video: knowing your girls. What does the ideal trip look like for THIS group. Is it: Chill mode or go mode? Budget or Bougie? Are your girls more interested in sightseeing or sipping? Getting clear on these questions will help you create a great experience for everyone.
- Time. This is the hardest part of planning any trip. Not only do you need to make the time to get away, you actually need to find a time that works for not only the people actually going on the trip but the family units of each of those people too. While there are some aspects of the trip that you can already have planned with limited input from the group, this step isn’t one of them. You will need to know what availability the group has. Should this be a long weekend kind of trip or should they prepare for a week long vacation complete with a new passport stamp? While this may be difficult, it’s not impossible!
Here are some tips to help you get your trip on the calendar:
- Plan in advance. If your girls love to travel the way you do, chances are they already have other trips planned, so start planning as soon as possible to ensure everyone can attend.
- Plan around Mondays off holidays e.g. MLK day, President’s day, Memorial Day, Labor day, etc. Planning around these days allow your group to possibly use 1 less PTO/vacation day.
- Pick 2 date options and take it to the group for a vote.
- Once the dates are confirmed, add it to your calendar and send the invite to your girls.
As I mentioned in the video, the inspiration for this video came from YouTuber Rachel Talbott’s Girls Weekend Getaway video. This is only part 1 of How To Plan the Ultimate Girls Getaway. Stay tuned for part 2; it’ll help you out even more!
Although the getaway I mentioned in the video has passed…
You can still come to Antigua with us! Ultimate Un-Carnival Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to recharge, connect, and create unforgettable memories in the heart of the Caribbean. Click here to find out more.
And again, if you want to travel with your girls for free, click here for more info about our Travel Affiliate Program.
Thanks again fuh de visit!
Til de next lime,
Team Events by Ashé
About Events by Ashé: Events by Ashé is a company that provides unique and life-changing Caribbean Experiences and we’re all passionate about the Carnival lifestyle. The Founders, Esha and Tarik, even met during Trinidad Carnival back in 2006! We’re so passionate about Carnival that we’ve created Ultimate Trinidad Carnival, Ultimate Spicemas, Ultimate Un-Carnival, Ultimate Crop Over and Ultimate St. Lucia Carnival to share these experiences with hundreds of clients around the world. Check out more below or visit our website by clicking here!